TQPR Thailand provides public relations counseling.
Public relations counselors provide communications advice and services to help our clients to create, to build and to protect their good names.
To achieve the understanding and support fundamental to helping our clients meet their goals, our public relations counselors work in a variety of ways. For example, they may be involved in marketing communications, employee information, investor relations, media relations, training programs, or public policy matters — each of which can have a direct impact on how our clients are perceived and whether they are therefore able to meet their objectives.
Public relations counselors typically provide these types of services:
- Analyzing issues and policies affecting stakeholders.
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may threaten a good name.
- Managing crisis communications.
- Recommending ways to build positive reputations.
- Working with clients to implement communications strategies and tactics to take advantage of opportunities or solve problems.
- Developing training programs to facilitate the flow of information.
- Evaluating communications programs and suggesting ways to improve future effectiveness.
The best time to consult with a public relations counselor is before a major business decision is made. This can lead to extremely useful insights and prevent public relations problems from arising when such counsel is not considered in advance.