At Xbox, we are on a mission to bring the joy and community of gaming to everyone on the planet and that’s why our teams and partners have been hard at work building a truly diverse line-up of content for players of all types to look forward to. And with Xbox, you have more ways to play those game than ever before – on console, PC, or on the go.
Everything in today’s Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase is targeted to launch in the next 12 months. From industry-defining racing games, gripping narratives, compelling strategy titles, and the most anticipated open world RPG of the last 20 years, there is something for everyone. The gameplay you saw today featured extended looks at highly-anticipated titles like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, Diablo 4, and Redfall, as well as focused, unique ideas like Pentiment, High on Life, and Ravenlok. The biggest franchises and the most original IPs are all coming to Xbox.
And for players looking to experience games that are built natively for their Xbox Series X|S consoles and high-end PCs, you can look forward to Redfall, Starfield, and Forza Motorsport. Or you can experience those games on your TV app, phone, or Xbox One thanks to Xbox Cloud Gaming.
Starting this week with Microsoft Flight Simulator, you’ll be jumping into monthly launches and game updates that will keep you entertained for the next 12 months. And if you’re looking for the best way to get ready for the next 12 months of games, get started with the new Game Pass deal that gets you 3 months for just $1.
Here is a summary of everything we announced during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase.
Massive Franchises and New IPs from Xbox and Bethesda
Today, we also announced a partnership between Xbox Game Studios and Kojima Productions to create a video game for Xbox like no one has ever experienced or seen before leveraging the power of the cloud.
In unveiling the first gameplay footage from Starfield, Game Director Todd Howard took fans on a tour of this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars.
Experience Redfall, a brand-new co-op FPS from the award-winning team at Arkane Austin.
We went under the hood to share the next generation of Forza Motorsport to immerse you in the spectacle of racing like you’ve never seen before.
Mojang Studios unveiled Minecraft Legends, an all-new action strategy game developed in partnership with Blackbird Interactive, launching in 2023.
Set in 16th century Bavaria, Pentiment will take players on a narrative journey through the eyes of Journeyman Artist Andreas Maler during a time of great social unrest.
Xbox Game Studios Publishing is excited to reveal Ara: History Untold, an upcoming turn-based, historical grand strategy game for Windows PC and available day one with PC Game Pass.
- Play As Dusk Falls, an Original Interactive Drama from INTERIOR/NIGHT, with up to 8 Players When it Launches on July 19
INTERIOR/NIGHT’s debut game is an uncompromising tale of family, resilience and sacrifice.
The Most Anticipated and Beloved Franchises from Our Partners
In a first for Game Pass, the partnership will extend beyond PC to include Riot’s mobile-only and mobile-accessible titles.
We are excited to announce that Diablo IV will launch in 2023, and will be available on PC, Xbox One X|S, and Xbox Series X|S. It will feature cross-play and cross-progression for all platforms.
- Celebrate 25 Years of Persona by Experiencing Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable
In celebration of this monumental anniversary, we are bringing the worldwide hits Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable to Xbox and Windows.
- Enter the Dark Fantasy World of Team NINJA’s Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
A joint creation by Team NINJA producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) and Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne), Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty follows the dramatic, action-packed story of a nameless militia soldier fighting for survival in a dark fantasy version of the Later Han Dynasty where demons plague the Three Kingdoms.
Witness the end of Innocence in A Plague Tale: Requiem, and embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world, and discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival.
- Play Overwatch 2 for Free Starting in October
Overwatch 2 arrives on October 4 as a free-to-play live service.
More Memorable Experiences from the Games You Love
- Hot Wheels Returns to Forza in the First, Eagerly Awaited Expansion to Forza Horizon 5
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Celebrates 40 Years and Exclusive Halo Infinite Pelican Release
- Grounded Graduates from Game Preview to Full Game this September
- It’s Time to Become a Captain of Adventure in Sea of Thieves!
- A Brand-New Elder Scrolls Adventure Awaits
- Take a Journey to The Pitt This September with Fallout 76’s Expeditions
Amazing Game Pass Titles from developers Around the World
- Explore Scorn’s Mesmerizing Labyrinth this Halloween!
- The Future of Survival Games Begins with Ark 2
- Fight for the Fate of a Haunted Land in Hollow Knight: Silksong
- Uncover a Grim Family Story in The Last Case of Benedict Fox
- Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn’s Offers Gunpowder-packed and Magic-fueled Gameplay
- Start Your Homestead at the Far End of the Galaxy in Lightyear Frontier
- High On Life is a Hilarious Sci-Fi Shooter from Rick and Morty’s Justin Roiland
- Defy the Light in Ereban: Shadow Legacy
Expand Your Mind with COCOON
- Explore an Immersive Fallen World in Ravenlok
- Naraka: Bladepoint Will Be Unleashed on June 23 with Xbox Game Pass
- Gunfire Reborn is Coming to Xbox Game Pass in October!
Finally, we invite you to tune in to the Xbox Games Showcase Extended show on June 14th at 10am PT where we will share new trailers, take deeper looks at the news from the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase and speak with some of your favorite game creators.